Skip to main content

Window card with Stamps and distress inks

Hello crafty people!
I am Devika Gujral and I am very glad to do my first post with Craftyscrappers.

In today's post, I will be using the stamp set "Snail mail for you" and I must say that the quality of their stamps is very good which leave a crisp image when stamped on.

If you like my work, you can also follow me on these social media accounts:

https://www.facebook.com/houseofillusiondelhi/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGR6yuGN1tm2HzpwuYQOIA

CARD: SHROOM LAND


•Take a the standard size folded white coloured cardstock of 270-300 GSM and also a woodgrain textured cardstock.

•Cut a small rectangular window in the middle of the Woodgrain cardstock as per your choice.


•Create a background on a piece of another white cardstock which will come below this rectangular cut out window.
•For this, cut a hill pattern on a masking sheet, place it on the cardstock.

•Make a sky using Broken China and Mermaid lagoon distress inks.

•Similarly create a green background using Cracked pistachio and evergreen bough distress inks.


•Stamp the images from the "Snail mail for you" stamp set using Black archival ink on a white paper, colour them using distress inks and water and fussy cut them.



•Adhere the sky-land background on the folded white cardstock base, foam mount the woodgrain texture card on top of it and foam mount the fussy cut images.


•Stamp the sentiment using the Black archival ink.


Hope you all enjoyed this fun filled card deisgn.
Thanks for stopping by!
Do like, share and comment below.

Happy crafting! 

PRODUCTS USED:
  1. 270GSM white cardstock.
  2. Woodgrain cardstock.
  3. Distress inks: Broken China, Mermaid lagoon, Crcaked pistachio, Evergreen Bough, Picket fence, Candid Apple, Sounds sugar, Picked raspberry, Lucky clover, Vintage straw.
  4. Black Archival ink pad.
  5. Stamp set from Craftyscrappers.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Birdhouse Decoupage + Crackle

Namaste crafters! It's summertime..so let's make cute birdhouses for the birds to rest in this summer! This time on my trip to the Itsy Bitsy store, I saw these amazing birdhouses in all sizes and amazing designs..I just couldn't control myself and ended up buying tons of these..they are just too adorable and pretty!! Let's have a step by step look at how I created them! Its complete video will also be uploaded soon next week..just some editing left :)  For all the birdhouses, I have primed them with 2 layers of gesso. Paint the base with white chalk/acrylic paint. Let it dry. Put a layer of 1 step crackle medium from Itsy Bitsy.  Apply thick layer for thicker cracks and thin layer for thinner cracks. Let it dry naturally. You can dry it with a heat tool as well but natural drying gives your project better cracks. I have used crackle mediums of many companies but I personally feel that the 1 step crac

DIY Stencil

Hello crafty friends! Devika here and today I will share how to create your own stencil and make a card using it! You can also follow me on these social media accounts: https://www.facebook.com/houseofillusiondelhi/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGR6yuGN1tm2HzpwuYQOIA https://www.instagram.com/thehouseofillusion/ THIS BLOGPOST IS WITH A GIVEAWAY!! RULES MENTIONED AT THE END OF THE POST Dreamy Sky  Take a white cardstock. Make a cloud stencil with the masking sheet. Just draw the cloud edges with a pencil on a masking sheet. Cut the sheet along the edges and you will get your own "Cloud stencil."  Now use Sapphire blue ink along the "clouds stencil" and cover the whole background with it. Use Lemon yellow ink through the Rays stencil by Kaisercraft. (If you do not have a Ray's stencil then just place the masking tape on the cardstock with a one finger gap between each ray and thus you can create the stencil also)

Autumn Florals

Namaste crafty people! :D Let's welcome the Autumn season with a pretty floral card! I am not really a floral person BUT THIS "Floral wishes" stamp set by Craftyscrappers has made me fallen in love with florals.. i am not kidding :) It is designed very intricately with perfect and crisp detailing! Watercolouring these images is just pure fun..I actually stamped tons of them and made a DIY watercolour booklet for myself :p If you like my work, you can also follow me on these social media accounts: https://www.facebook.com/houseofillusiondelhi/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNGR6yuGN1tm2HzpwuYQOIA https://www.instagram.com/thehouseofillusion Autumn florals Take a sheet of White cardstock from Craftyscrappers. Stamp the floral images using Black archival ink pad and a stamping platform. Colour the images with any medium you want, I personally love colouring with Distress inks so I coloured the flowers with the inks. Distress inks us