You can also follow me on these social media accounts:
THIS BLOGPOST IS WITH A GIVEAWAY!!
RULES MENTIONED AT THE END OF THE POST
- Take a white cardstock.
- Make a cloud stencil with the masking sheet.
- Just draw the cloud edges with a pencil on a masking sheet.
- Cut the sheet along the edges and you will get your own "Cloud stencil."
- Now use Sapphire blue ink along the "clouds stencil" and cover the whole background with it.
- Use Lemon yellow ink through the Rays stencil by Kaisercraft. (If you do not have a Ray's stencil then just place the masking tape on the cardstock with a one finger gap between each ray and thus you can create the stencil also)
- Stamp the images and the sentiment from the "Lift up Balloon" stamp set using Black Archival Ink, fussy cut them and colour them.
- I have used different coloured distress inks with water and coloured the floral bouquet and the ship.
- Foam mount the cuts outs.
Hope you all liked it!Do share your comments below.
Products used :
- Masking sheet
- Blending tool
- Distress inks
- 270 GSM cardstock
- Foam tape
- The following ink pads and stamp sets: Lemon yellow, Sapphire Blue, Lift up the balloon stamp set.
I have used two stencils in this project.
Which stencil have I made myself?
-The FIRST ONE to give the correct answer will get the prize.
So be ready and the fastest finger first wins :p
In addition, YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ALL THESE STEPS TOO. Failure to follow any of these steps will make you ineligible to receive the prize even if you give the correct answer!
* LIKE THIS BLOGPOST, COMMENT and FOLLOW OUR BLOG.
THIS IS A MUST.
**SHARE OUR BLOG LINK on your FB profile with the setting as "PUBLIC" & also in the relevant CRAFT GROUPS with the tag #houseofillusiondelhi
(Link to our blog: houseofillusiondelhi.blogspot.com)
***Like, RATE & REVIEW our Facebook & Instagram page.
Link to instagram:
(Unfollowers will not be entertained)
****SUBSCRIBE to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
***** Tag minimum 3 crafty friends with your comment below, 1 Tag per comment.
More the merrier.
*****When you are done with all the steps, post a comment that reads, "DONE" on this post.
This giveaway is open till 23rd June, 2018 and winner will be announced on 24th June, 2018 at 11A.M.
So start liking, subscribing, sharing and commenting right away to STAND A CHANCE TO WIN!