Let's welcome the Autumn season with a pretty floral card!
I am not relaly a floral person BUT THIS "Floral wishes" stamp set by Craftyscrappers has made me fallen in love with florals.. i am not kidding :)
It is designed very intricately with perfect and crisp detailing!
Watercolouring these images is just pure fun..I actually stamped tons of them and made a DIY watercolour booklet for myself :p
If you like my work, you can also follow me on these social media accounts:
- Take a sheet of White cardstock from Craftyscrappers.
- Stamp the floral images using Black archival ink pad and a stamping platform.
- Colour the images with any medium you want, I personally love colouring with Distress inks so I coloured the flowers with the inks.
- Distress inks used in sequence from Big flower, Small Flower, Leaves and Pollen: Spun sugar, Worn lipstick, Candid Apple, Picked Rashberry. Shad d lilac, Wilted Violet .Twisted Citron, Cracked pistachio, Everygreen bough. Squeezed lemonade, Carved pumpkin respectively.
- I wanted to create shaded flowers, hence used lighter colour tone for the inside petals and darker shade for the outside petals.
- Fussy cut the images.
- Take the Cracked Floral stencil from Craftyscrappers and apply a thin layer of Fog Dazzle Paste through it.. if you haven't tried their newly launched dazzle pastes, trust me you are MISSING OUT ON IT!
- It's texture is sooo smooth and silky that you will feel like eating it :p
- And it's very easy to apply.
- Stamp the sentiment from the stamp set on white coloured cardstock using Black archival ink and fussy cut it.
- Foam mount the images and you a pretty floral card!
Hope it inspires you to create a Floral themed card for the ongoing challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Loads of crafty hugs,
Products used from Craftyscrappers:
- Floral wishes stamp set
- Cracked floral stencil
- Fog- Dazzle paste
- White Cardstock
Other products used:
- Black archival ink pad
- Stamping platform
- Distress inks : Spun sugar, Worn lipstick, Candid Apple, Picked Rashberry. Shad d lilac, Wilted Violet .Twisted Citron, Cracked pistachio, Everygreen bough. Squeezed lemonade, Carved pumpkin